5515 Filter Cartridge
- Please look at your current filter and check the model number before ordering.
- If your filter model number includes a 5515, this is your filter to order.
- This is also the replacement for filter model L10HMLC.
- If you need Model M1000, M2000 (our usual filter) or 1170, you can order here.
- If you are unsure of the correct filter, please call (800) 331-7443.
- Replacement of the cartridges takes less than 1 minute.
- Receive a discount for 2 or more.
The L5515 Twist-Off water filter is incredibly user-friendly. To replace the filter, just detach the filter body from the permanent head with a twist of the wrist. The water is automatically shut off when you remove the filter cartridge. The new filter cartridge is just as easily replaced by threading it into the head.
This filter is independently certified to remove the things most people are concerned about in their tap water: lead, chlorine and other harmful chemicals, bad taste and odor. However, this commercial-grade filter leaves the beneficial minerals in your purified water. The L5515 water filter has been tested to NSF performance Standard 42 and Standard 53. It is independently certified for chlorine, lead, cysts, bad taste and odor reduction.
Specifically, it is a 1 micron, block, granular activated carbon filter with lead reduction media. It is certified for 1,200 gallons Offices with more than 10 people or water coolers that get lots of use will want to change the water filter cartridges twice a year to keep your water pure. (We will send you an email reminder.)
Our filters undergo rigorous testing and independent verification for performance. Each filter is rated at .5 gpm with a maximum pressure of 125 psi and. Class 1 filtration media. All filters should be installed on cold water lines only.
NOTE: Activated carbon filters are not intended to be used where the water is microbiologically unsafe or with water of unknown quality without adequate disinfection.